Tayto Snacks, certified a Great Place to Work, is home to Ireland’s most iconic snack brands including Tayto, Hunky Dorys and King crisps. We also distribute other household names including Hula Hoops, KP Nuts, Skips, Rancheros and Meanies.
We employ approximately 400 people in Ireland and our head office is in Ashbourne, Co. Meath – 40 minutes from Dublin city centre. Tayto Snacks is proud to be part of the Intersnack Group, Europe’s leading producer of savoury snacks, operating in around 30 European countries.
At Tayto Snacks we are passionate about people and proud of the exciting, rewarding careers we offer.
Title: Senior Project Manager
Reporting line: Engineering manager
Location: Ashbourne, Co. Meath
Role type: Full time
The Senior Project manager is an exciting role within our Engineering department, reporting to the Engineering manager this role will be responsible for managing projects end to end.
- Manage execution of projects daily - end to end [Feasibility through to Execution & Production Start-up] – In accordance with IM [Initiative Management] tools as part of IWS journey
- Manage a team of Project Managers / Engineers daily
- Effectively provide direction & prioritize daily shared resource pool [internal & external]
- Determine project scope based on Operations Strategy
- Provide regular output metrics to Management for Projects group [scope, schedule & established budget]
- Ensure project groups regular effective & structured communication to internal & external stakeholders
- Integrate production Change Management projects into Site Master Plan of Change
- Complete effective Impact Assessments of project events impacting safety, performance & timing based on available resources in accordance to Site Master Plan & CBN deliverables
- Review & approve Technical Plans & project expenditure
- Provide guidance & coaching daily to team ensuring verification & validation of project requirements & customer needs
- Conduct & drive lessons learnt process
Key Skills, Attributes, Competencies:
- Batchelor Science Qualified within Engineering Discipline
- 5 years managing a team in an Engineering environment
- Strong technical project risk management background; Identification and Mitigation
- Experience leading Commissioning & Qualification activities
- Prior project management of contractors within Technical Automation environment [Preferably FMCG]
- Good knowledge of electrical distribution solutions & design
- Background with Problem solving approach within highly automated environment
- Able to Identify & Develop work processes and/ or improvements
- Qualified & Skilled user of Project Management tools
- Strong sense of ownership, responsibility & drive to follow through on commitments
- Ability to manage & coach team members – strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel on occasion
- Legal authorisation to work in Ireland
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position, it is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or that may be required to do either now or in the future.
If you are interested in this position please click 'Apply for this job'.
Tayto Snacks is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Your application was submitted successfully.